Embarrassment all around
Saturday, October 20, 2007

I was in my Dad's house (but not his real house) and there was a party. At one point there was this guy who I kind of digged and we both went to my room (I don't even have my own room at my Dad's house) and made out. I thought of B the whole time but I couldn't stop neither myself nor him. So we went on with kissing 'till sunrise and fell asleep. When I woke up I was really scared that my Dad was going to come in and see us in bed together. We snuck outside and got my bike. When we departed the guy saw that I wasn't wearing my bra! I suddenly felt the looseness (I swear I could feel it during sleeping) and was so embarrassed. I looked at my breasts and they were much larger and more saggy than in real life. Like they turned into a bunch of stretched out & overweight pears over night. What's the hell's up with that?!

And then I woke up.

Labels:






5 Comments:
Blogger One Talent had this to say:

LOL! You're too funny!

October 21, 2007 at 7:01 AM 


Anonymous Jenn had this to say:

LOL! That is funny.

October 23, 2007 at 5:40 AM 


Blogger Pearl had this to say:

Hi. I found your blog through Sweet Yet Sassy's blog.

I think I've had that exact same dream. Except the guy was Patrick Swayze (back in the Dirty Dancing days) and father's house was my Mormon-filled junior high.

I love that dream.

October 25, 2007 at 11:26 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

:-) It's so weird and I wonder why you can recall some dreams so well and just forget about others...

No kiddin'?! What do you think it means?

October 25, 2007 at 1:59 PM 


Blogger One Talent had this to say:

Now I want a dream like this!!!

October 26, 2007 at 1:26 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)