You're very pretty, pretty pretty
Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I looooooove autobiographies. I'm reading this one right now and it's wonderful. How amazing is this woman?! I've just read a few chapters and I'm at the part where she meets and marries Roger Vadim.

When I read it, it's like I'm sitting right in front of her, having tea or a glas of wine together and she tells me all that has been going on inside her mind and heart these last 60 decades.

I am really digging this. As a matter of fact I'm not going to school this afternoon but I am going downstairs, and read this. I have an lymfe-infection and I'm on anti-biotics and I still feel it. That excuse is as good as any, I suppose.

Labels:






1 Comments:
Blogger Sweet Yet Sassy had this to say:

Hey Catlin~Thanks for stopping by my page. I need to add you to my blogroll. I forgot which page you had commented on before and didn't know which friend you had found me through. Your comment made me smile. Thank you!

I see you are not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon as well. I always enjoy a good book to read. :) No better cure! Maybe I should do that to get out of my one day slump. :)

September 12, 2007 at 12:37 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)