Little nephew who kicks ass
Sunday, September 30, 2007

One of the good things about the whole great-grandma-drama was that I got to spend a lot of time with family members I don't see that often. My favourite member was Bor, my three year old nephew. Actually, he's my great grandmother's grandson, he's my mom's full nephew so that would make him an uncle of mine. His mom is the youngest sister of my grandma's. You lost track? I lost it a long time ago.

His dad's a pilot and they live in Austria because he flies for an Austrian airline. We really bonded over computergames, drawings and sitting in the car together playing games while driving to and fro the hospital. Every time (well, not EVERYtime, I'm not obsessed) I saw him it reminded me of how I really want to have kids. I really hope we're able to have children of our own. Bor is a really funny little fella who looooves to kiss you all the time. He loves to cuddle and sit on your lap. When you walk with him on the sidewalk he takes your hand. He really melts your heart!!

He has a brother named Bear (5) and a sister named Kiki (7) and they flew in for the funeral. I played with them all and at one point Kiki told me her Dad sleeps naked. I didn't ask for that type of info! After that she told me Bor puts on her tiara when they're at home and won't give it back. Bor also has the tendency to play with her Barbies and when she asks for them he says No and that he wants to play with them by himself. When I told my cousin about it to have a few laughs he told me that he saw him playing with the other kids and the only thing Bor played with the entire time was a baby-stroller! Hahahaha!
His favourite movie is Top Gun, he pronounces it Tom Cat. He loves planes, especially Spitfires.

I really wonder what kind of boy/man he'll turn out to be.

Labels:






1 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Awww, they sound so sweet.

My grandpa flew Spitfires! He was the first person to ever land one (or any plane for that matter) on an aircraft carrier - they wrote about him in TIME magazine. Isn't that an interesting little tidbit?

October 1, 2007 at 7:21 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)