I love her so much
Sunday, September 16, 2007

My great-grandma (83 years old) is in the hospital. You can read about her killer looks here, if you wanna. She has bronchitis and can't breathe very well. I went to see her these last three days and it's so weird to see her lying there with her chest moving up and down so fast and screeching while she breaths. The first day she recognized me and held my hand firmly. The second day she looked better but was not as reactive as the first day. She was in critical condition last night, my mom called me but I was at a hiphop party with B. So today B and I went to see her and she was asleep. The doctor says she will either die or live through this. Thanks for the heads up, doc...

Anyways, I will go there everyday but I cannot stay in the hospital for a very long time. It freaks me out. Today there were a lot of relatives who never come and visit her except for her birthday or newyear's day. And one of those aunts gave me a little bit of a bad feeling for only staying for a short while. I don't know but I don't wanna stare at my grandma for a few minutes, then hang at the waiting room with a lot of relatives I don't really like and after a half an hour come back to her room and stare some more. I treasure my memories of us two hanging around at her appartment and gossiping (a lot!), telling eachother stories and secrets and drinking tea. She was always a so much fun and open minded when no one was watching us.

Labels:






1 Comments:
Blogger Sweet Yet Sassy had this to say:

I am sorry to hear about your Grandma. And I'm sorry your relatives aren't being very nice.
:(

September 18, 2007 at 6:59 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)