Goodbye
Tuesday, September 25, 2007

On september 12 my great grandmother was hospitalized. Exactly a week after that date (19th of september) she died and today we buried her. We had a nice ceremony with some music and a few nice speeches. I wrote one too that my grandmother recited. We work quite well as a team;-) After the burial we got together to pray and had a dinner ceremony.

It was beautiful and I know my great grandmother would have loved it. Our whole family was there and everything went smoothly.

The world feels like an empty place right now.

Labels:






6 Comments:
Anonymous Toryssa had this to say:

I'm sorry for your loss. <3

September 25, 2007 at 7:06 PM 


Blogger Sweet Yet Sassy had this to say:

Oh Catlin! I am so sorry.
*Hugs*

September 26, 2007 at 11:24 AM 


Blogger One Talent had this to say:

Hey Catlin, thanks for reading my blog and leaving comments. Yes I was in Belgium and couldn't reach u either. I replied to your email today (27/9), hopefully you get it and we'll meet tomorrow! Talk to u soon!

September 27, 2007 at 8:44 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Thank you for your kind thoughts...
I really appreciate it.

September 30, 2007 at 3:02 PM 


Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

So sorry I did not read this until now. I hope you are feeling okay.

October 1, 2007 at 7:41 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

That's ok, I know you're juggling work, kids and other important stuff. Thanks for droppin' by.

October 2, 2007 at 1:16 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)