Yahoooo!!
Monday, August 20, 2007

Got home from work, had my hairdresser/friend come over and do my hair (it's a bit too short but I'm lucky my hair grows like weed), vacuumed (all those damn hairs!!!), took a shower, fixed myself some chow and now I'm dead tired. And it's only 9 pm. Twelve hours from now the girls are honking their horns and I am searching for my keys, making sure every electrical appliance is shut off and running out with a big ol' smile on my face. I love road trips!!

Labels: ,






2 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

it isnt easy to type reaching thru the grill of a cat carrier-- we're both going on road trips! twins! isyour cat carrier pink like mine?

August 20, 2007 at 2:32 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

No! It's Blue(that's my favourite color:-))

August 24, 2007 at 3:23 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)