Weird nights
Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I dreamt I was living together with B for the first time and the house was a mess. Then John Mayer came in and we kissed. While we were kissing I could only think of trying to cover up the mess in our house 'cause I didn't want to take criticism from John about cleanliness.

I felt really weird and was all shook up when I woke up. But maybe that's a good thing since I was two-timing B in my dream. With John Mayer! I don't even fancy him when I'm awake.

The night after that I dreamt that I saw a mouse in my house. But it wasn't a normal grey one. He was bright white with brown and black spots. A little psychedelic cow-like mouse.

Labels:






2 Comments:
Anonymous Jenn had this to say:

I once had a dream that johnny Depp broke into my house. No kissing though. Damn!

August 28, 2007 at 5:24 PM 


Blogger One Talent had this to say:

That's too funny! I don't think I've ever dreamt of any celebrities coming into my house or kissing me!

August 29, 2007 at 2:06 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)