Wanting
Thursday, August 16, 2007

Cris, Emily and I went clubbing last tuesday. It was ok, but not really super because the music was too superficial (yep) and the crowd was a bit too preppy for our taste. Especially for my two single girlfriends who are a bit desperately seeking men. At one point they were both eyeing a guy, he was quite goodlooking but he danced like a gay man. Anyway, Cris put on her best seductive face, and kept telling me how he was flirting with her...but then, Emily started telling me he was actually looking at her and not at Cris! They kept this thing going and shouted it in my ear one after another. In the end Em couldn't take it any longer and had to ask him if he was gay. He was! We went to eat at an all night diner after that and I slept over at Cris. All in all we had a fun night.

I laughed at my girlfriends for being so competitive. I've never had that before with any girlfriend of mine. But maybe that's because I have a man for some time now and when I am single I'm too proud to be flirting with just any guy/gay.

We booked a hotel for next tuesday, we're going to Brussels, just the three of us. Eat, drink, shop, see and hopefully some dancing. Looking forward to it!!!

Labels:






3 Comments:
Blogger One Talent had this to say:

Hi Catlin, is this a new layout or is my computer acting weird? It's kinda hard to navigate because the links won't appear until I mouse over them... do you know what I mean? Or does it appear normal on your browser? I tried both firefox and internet explorer but the result is the same.

August 17, 2007 at 9:00 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Hey! I don't know, everything works fine at my com and also at work... That's weird...

August 18, 2007 at 4:01 AM 


Blogger One Talent had this to say:

Hi, don't worry, it seems to be fine now! ;) It's one of the mysteries of the internet!

August 18, 2007 at 7:06 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)