Role models
Saturday, August 18, 2007

I had dinner at my mom's yesterday evening. We talked a lot, laughed a lot. One of our much discussed subjects is men. She's doesn't even know what we mean nowadays by the word "player" but my mom's got serious game. It's truly unbelievable. I hated it when I was younger because I was always more like my Dad but now we've come to accept eachother more. I'm really happy although I sometimes long for a mom who wears ugly-yet-wholesome-flower-patterned-grandma-like-dresses.

Labels:






2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

we earn so much from our moms...

chedly

August 19, 2007 at 7:54 PM 


Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

errr

I meant LEARN

August 19, 2007 at 7:55 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)