How important is this???
Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My facial skin is not so clear these days... I don't have zits but it's just not as smooth as I wish it was. Is it because I gave up smoking (once again) two weeks ago? Is it because I love and eat spicy food? Or is it hereditary? Hormones? My mom doesn't have fantastic skin either. But my bro and Dad do have clear nice skin. I eat lots of fruit and veggies. But I also indulge when I crave a hamburger.

When will this skin thing get better? And why is it that my skin is very soft and smooth on every other part of my body? I wish I could swap the silky skin on my ass for my facial! ;-)

Labels:






5 Comments:
Blogger Bob Dylan had this to say:

what is stressing my little silky - skinned Catlin out these days? Relax darlin' yer beautiful!

August 14, 2007 at 12:42 PM 


Blogger Tony had this to say:

Could be stress, or those hormone treatments. When I was transgendering and on mega hormones, my skin got bumpy for awhile.

August 15, 2007 at 8:05 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Ooh. Guess I'm gonna have to put a halt to those hormone treatments!

August 15, 2007 at 8:16 AM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

You need to relax and weave something.

August 15, 2007 at 9:46 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Do you think more relaxing'll do the trick? I'd say I'm pretty relaxed. I don't weave but maybe I'll go through with knitting that scarve I've been knitting the past three winters?

August 18, 2007 at 4:39 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)