Fever
Friday, August 10, 2007

I've been ill this whole week:-( I don't have anything nice to blog about, 'cause I've been inside all day everyday. It bores the shit outta me. Cris, Emily and I did plan a 2 day trip to Brussels, just the three of us. We'll be going 21st of August and spend a night there. We'll eat, drink, shop and hopefully dance. It's a tuesdaynight so most clubs are closed but I read that one gay club is open 7 days a week. So you'll probably find us there;-)

B has a photoshoot in Belgium too and he has to be there very early tomorrow morning so he decided to drive up there and sleep at a hotel. Normally he doesn't do that but he caught my germs too and he wants to make sure he has a good night's sleep so he'll not look like a zombie tomorrow.

My mom was so nice, she brought me lots of fruit and a kick ass dinner this evening. I hope y'all have a nice weekend!

Labels:






3 Comments:
Blogger Tony had this to say:

git well soon. an stay well. ok.

August 10, 2007 at 4:23 PM 


Blogger One Talent had this to say:

Get well soon, Catlin!

August 11, 2007 at 7:34 AM 


Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Hope you are feeling better. I have been sick for like a week now. I hate it!

August 13, 2007 at 7:39 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)