Don't you just love Paris?
Tuesday, August 28, 2007



I'm going to Paris next week! A friend of mine is a designer and I'm gonna help her out at a design fair. We're leaving on the 6th and will be back on the 12th. Yay!

I know it's gonna be a lot of hard work, but also seeing lots of beautiful things and meeting interesting people. I'm really looking forward to it. Plus, I'm gonna make money which will be spent in Vietnam/Thailand.

My last class (writing press releases) will start when I come back. The class will end by the beginning of November and if everything works out, I will be graduated. Finally!!

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)