Beautiful Belgium
Friday, August 24, 2007

Brussel was superb! We had great fun!! Lots of Belgium beers and seafood, Irish pubs, games of pool and more beers:-))
Emily was so enthusiastic, she wants to go on a real vacation that last like 7 days, next time. I don't know, I think 2 days were more than enough. I know, I'm being my difficult self once again but I'm perfectly satisfied if we just go on a few 2 day-trips a year instead of one longer one. I could however go with one of my male friends... boys are so much easier to get along with, so much less demanding.

I also found out that B's one of the very few people I can handle and actually like hanging out with for a longer period of time. And that's a good thing, since we booked our flight yesterday night. We're flying on the 28th of December to Bangkok. We'll stay there for four days and visit our friend and then head to Hanoi. We'll have the rest of January to travel from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh, our plane home will depart on the 28th of January. I'm sooo looking forward to it!!

Labels: , ,






1 Comments:
Blogger One Talent had this to say:

I'm glad to hear that you have so much fun during your stay in Brussels! I am looking forward to my own trip very much! Would you consider stopping by Hong Kong during your travel to SE Asia? We could meet up again! ;)

August 25, 2007 at 8:17 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)