We scored some very cool free Vans goodies!
Sunday, July 29, 2007

B and I went to the Skateboarding World Championship yesterday! It was great! It was a lot more fun than I expected, I really got a rush through my stomach everytime the boys (or actually, men, because a lot of them were 30+) landed a cool trick. Or should I say gnarly ;-)

Anyways, it's always so nice to do stuff together, he's so great to hang out with. B and I don't go out dancing as much, I usually go with my girlfriends. He's just not that into bars and discotheques anymore. And sometimes I think it's a shame we don't dance as much as we used to together, but I'm perfectly content as long as we do stuff like watch seemingly rubber men on wheels.

Now I'm at home and I'm gonna work on my thesis and after that I'm gonna go to Cris' mom's birthdayparty.

Labels: , ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)