throw away your television
Sunday, July 1, 2007

I saw a documentary about meth addicts yesterday night. Wow! That's some serious shit. We don't really have it here, which means I don't know anybody who's done it, although I'm sure if you search well you can find any type of drug you'd like. But it's centainly not mainstream out here, and that's a good thing. It scared the shit out of me! Those teeth! Those eyes! It seems worse than heroine but that's probably because I've seen the result of heroine use so many times. This is the new, nasty shit.

This morning, after finding my voice recorder (I reeeeally needed to find because I'm interviewing two people tomorrow evening) I saw an interview on Richard Rorty this really cool philosophy professor. He talked about difficult stuff I'd read for school and it helps me understand things better if I hear people talk about it. But still, a lot of those writers blow me away. That's why they're so great!

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)