So GROSS!!
Friday, July 27, 2007

The guy (of course I call him Stinky in my head) who sits across from me is soooooo filthy! I had to sit at his desk once and his chair, the keyboard, the desk, everything (!) was either: greasy, filled with his dirty hair or darkbrown from dirt. On top of all that, he stinks too!! Not only from farts (he farts without sound, as if I don't smell the silent ones) but from not showering every day. Sometimes, when he has to say something to me I have gag. I run to the toilet to do just that. God, I sure won't miss him and his damn body odor when I leave this joint....

Labels:






4 Comments:
Blogger Friglet had this to say:

That is so nasty!!!

July 27, 2007 at 7:43 AM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

I agree with you--long ago I did a post on flying across the ocean with a stinky person sitting next to me. Unbearable. I sprayed him. liberally.

July 28, 2007 at 10:53 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Yes it IS!!!

Hahaha, so he smelled like a really nice women's perfume for like the whole week! Because he probably doesn't shower that much.

July 29, 2007 at 6:37 AM 


Blogger One Talent had this to say:

The farts I can kinda understand, sometimes you can't help it.... But the not showering is not forgivable! I think people who stink don't know they stink because they probably can't really smell themselves.

July 29, 2007 at 8:35 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)