Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear
Monday, July 23, 2007

I've been reading on the internet about Bobby BeauSoleil, the man who made the music for Kenneth Anger's 'Lucifer Rising' (wicked movie!). Mr. BeauSoleil has been in prison for the past 30 or more years, because he killed a man in the 60's. Any other guy wouldn't be in prison so long but parole is almost impossible because he was linked to Charles Manson and "The Family". I don't know but it seems to me that he was just a young dude who made a really bad decision. But I don't believe he's evil or something. So, apart from judging who's evil and who's not I just really like his music and on his site you can read some interesting stuff.

The older I get, the more I come to realize that nothing is as black and white as I always thought it was and that's a bit scary but it gives you a whole lot more freedom if you have the guts to open your mind.

Labels:






4 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

prison sentencing is really mystifying... there are a lot of prison sites online that show prisons as a profitable business.

July 23, 2007 at 4:31 PM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

I don't mean super profitable, but in Ohio, Honda once paid $2-per-hour for prison laborers to do the jobs that UAW workers did for $20-per-hour.

apparently this isn't unusual.

July 23, 2007 at 4:38 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Wow. That is unbelievable. It all feels so wrong...

July 24, 2007 at 2:07 AM 


Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Interesting Story and site. Here in Virginia, they use some of the prisoners to clean trash on highways, and do landscaping.

July 26, 2007 at 5:46 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)