One last shot
Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Yay! B and I are going to Belgium tomorrow morning! But right now I have to email my professor and explain what we did wrong the second time. I have to proof that I grasp that first and then he'll think about giving me another shot at getting all my credits. Djeez, that man is a tough cookie. A part of me wants to say 'fuck that shit' and just do another course in september. But the fighter in me wants to give it all I've got. Always a winner, that one, even if he does lose. And why am I referring to myself in the male form?!

Labels: ,






1 Comments:
Anonymous Joy had this to say:

I hope that you have fun in Belgium. This is a terrific blog! Glad that I stumbled onto it. I love the layout!!

July 10, 2007 at 2:05 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)