Go, go, go shorty!
Tuesday, July 31, 2007

B turns 33 tomorrow... I don't know what to get him! He needs all this stuff like a fridge (I really HATE his hand me down fridge!) or headphones for the music he makes. But he wants a gift that's a bit more fun from me. I'm so not good at buying gifts for birthdays, although I am good at buying, just-because gifts... And that's because I usually go shopping for myself and when there's nothing to buy I have to satisfy my splurge-urge by getting something for B. How's that for self centeredness?!

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)