And now we're ready for a REAL vacation!
Tuesday, July 17, 2007

B and I had a great time in Belgium! We listened to a lot of great music at the festival, there were lots of bands we knew we loved, like Guru's Jazzmatazz(!!), Cinematic Orchestra, India Arie. But we were also totally ear blown by artists like Koop (very cool jazz with a kick ass smooth singer) , Amon Tobin (literally blew B's ear 'cause he's so damn loud!) and some cool cats named Baloji. So at night we were fully entertained at the Blue Note Jazz Festival and during the day we went shopping and just strolling around. The first two days were a bit cloudy so that was a bit of a bummer. But the third day was sun filled and just happy happy happy. We stayed at the cutest bed& breakfast named Alphabed. This was our room:




Belgium, oh so picturesque:


And they also have the nicest alley full of graffiti:


Oh and let's not forget my main man Guru. He looked and acted like he was on high on coke. But he still rocked the house... as we expected!


It's him, I swear! :-))

Labels: ,






2 Comments:
Blogger One Talent had this to say:

The place you stayed at is sooo cute! I hope my hotel is this nice.

July 18, 2007 at 7:01 AM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

I love Belgium--my best bud lived there for awhile and I found her place an excellent base for travel to Paris and Amsterdam--I love Brussels and Ypres --- the people are so freaking nice in the Netherlands!

July 18, 2007 at 9:17 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)