Tag along
Saturday, June 16, 2007

I've been tagged. Here we go, yo!

WHAT WERE YOU DOING TEN YEARS AGO?
I was not in school, living with my insane (for real!) boyfriend and I was experimenting with all the illegal substances I could get my hands on. I was in a terrible state but I was also as free as a bird. I was lucky I still had all those people who cared about me!

WHAT WERE YOU DOING ONE YEAR AGO?
I was writing my Bachelorthesis, running around with B, working (too many hours) as a waitress and having lots of fun with my friends. It was all good.

FIVE SNACKS YOU ENJOY:
1. potato chips 2. noodles 3. Whoppers 4. herring on white bread 5. sunflowerseeds

FIVE SONGS THAT YOU KNOW ALL THE LYRICS:
I'm afraid I make up my own lyrics, so I don't know any REAL ones...

FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A MILLIONAIRE:
1. Pay off my student loan& my parents' debt. 2. Buy my Dad and me a nice house 3. Take a trip around the world with B 4. Buy presents for people I care about 5. Invest in something but I'd also buy lots and lots and lots of clothes all the muhafuckin' time! Guess my ass'd be broke by now...

FIVE BAD HABITS:
1. SMOKING!!! 2. drinking too much& acting obnoxious and loud as a result 3. procrastinate BIG time 4. Walking away whenever I don't like something 5. doubting anyone and anything (it's a good thing I still believe in God)

FIVE THINGS YOU LIKE DOING:
1. reading 2. computering 3. hanging out with friends 4. shopping 5. sleeping (I'm being confronted with how boring I am. Thanks Misty!)

FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER WEAR AGAIN:
You know, I'll wear anything if the magazines say it's in ;-) Even fluorescent colors!

FIVE FAVORITE TOYS:
I wish I had one... or would B count for one?

OKAY, I AM SUPPOSED TO TAG FIVE PEOPLE!
I'm tagging CoolCatChed, Jenn, Onetalent and anyone else who reads this and likes to answer questions! (Because I don't know anyone else by name, how's that for anonymity...)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)