I'd rather have dr pill
Saturday, June 30, 2007

I went to a birthday party with Cris yesterday. We were all very mellow but it was fun. Cris is having trouble with her main squeeze and she's reading a book by dr. Phil (nigga whut?!) on how to get and keep a man. She's going to implement all that she learns from dr-fuckin'-Phil to her relationship with this boy. I for one think dr. Phil is the most annoying man on tv right now. So gimme a break already.

This is going to be a very uneventful weekend because I've decided to cut down on my hanging-around-with-friends time. I have to focus on my thesis!!! Thank God the weather isn't that great otherwise I'd gone to the beach for sure. But sitting at my desk is the best place to be right now.

I hope y'all have lots of fun this weekend!

Labels: ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)