Gyllenhaal& Downey jr. what more does one want?
Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I went to see Zodiac yesterday evening, with my girl Emily. I must say, it was reeeaally good! It had a duration of about 2,5 hours but it could have gone on for another hour. Robert Downey jr. plays this alcoholic, coke sniffin' weirdo and it suits him just fine! Jake Gyllenhaal is one of the best actors from his generation (in my opinion) although he wasn't subtle enough for my taste, in some scenes. The flick's about the hunt for Zodiac, a serial killer. They chased him for years and years but never really caught him. The probable killer died before he could be punished. I think the story's the best part of this movie.

Labels:






3 Comments:
Blogger One Talent had this to say:

Does it have any gruesome bits in it?

June 13, 2007 at 10:19 AM 


Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

I did not see this one. I'll have to get it on Netflix!

June 13, 2007 at 12:18 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

No, they don't really show nasty stuff. It's just the story that's so interesting and there are some scenes that have a really spooky vibe. But I'm a big fan of gruesomeness!

June 14, 2007 at 2:27 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)