Give it up, already!
Sunday, June 3, 2007

Wow, I wouldn't have thought the lungcancer that struck my pal Jack's mother would have such effect on me. I haven't smoked in half a week and I don't want to. Whenever I have the urge I take a really deep breath and it works. I've also drunk alcohol but still, didn't want to smoke. Those damn drinks always make me wanna throw my best intentions overboard. And it also helps that I use this picture as a desktop:

So gross. I definitely want to quit.

Labels:






5 Comments:
Anonymous Jenn had this to say:

My husband is a smoker and really worry about him.

June 8, 2007 at 8:49 AM 


Blogger One Talent had this to say:

Good for you Catlin! Those lungs sure are gross. I wish you success in quitting! It's going to be a long struggle but you can do it!

June 8, 2007 at 8:53 AM 


Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Ewwwwww!!! I have not smoked in almost 8 years and I USED to smoke over a pack a day.

Would you believe that when I was pregnant with both kids, cigarettes were one of my cravings? Of course that is the one I did not give in to...Ben & Jerry's was not so lucky.

June 10, 2007 at 6:22 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

What made you quit, Misty? Do you have useful tips, for someone who fell off the wagon once again?

June 10, 2007 at 2:11 PM 


Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

I met Todd and he hates smoking. He voiced his dislike and that was all it took, I never smoked again...he meant more to me than smoking did.

June 11, 2007 at 7:42 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)