Failure
Sunday, June 10, 2007

I was so tired, I fell asleep after 15 minutes and woke up after it was over, with the tv still on. I also started smoking again. Can you imagine how I feel;-)

It still was a very good day, Karolyn came by, we had dinner together and talked a lot. I'm so happy to have her as my friend.

I also had a weird experience with a guy at the exhibition. He was a bit annoying, flirting with me and doing indecent proposalss. I told him from the very beginning where to go with that shit, especially since he'd met B the evening before and had shaken his hand. Where the hell are your manners?! Anyway that wasn't really interesting, what weird was that he totally read me. You know, he said all these things about me that were spot on. Like he saw right through me. He was 36, so he probably had knowledge of character from being a bit older but it still baffled me. How come someone who'd seen me for a few days have such insightful things to say? Guess I'm easier to read than I thought?!

Labels: ,






5 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

the best way to deal with most obnoxious men is to nicely ask them why they have no self respect. I mean in a very quiet nice way...I always try to ask "where are your manners, where is your dignity?" before I am froced to tell them to feck off.
another way might be to tell them that their actions are a huge turn off. some guys like to engage in endless debate though, so stick with one line, like
"where are your manners?" (that is a good one that I learned from you just now) --and please go away.

men who hate women and the women who will actually speak to them --we could write a book.

I also dislike pranks and practical joker guys (no dignity) I want a sense of humor that is intelligent. ya know?

June 12, 2007 at 1:10 PM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

he is good at playing games, not reading anyone--beware of him. review what he "read" and how he said it--you will find that it was a game.

and he got you interested!

June 12, 2007 at 1:12 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

YOU ARE SO RIGHT it's frightening.

I can smell a bullshitter a mile away so I knew he was one but what hit me was that nobody has ever said such true things about me who'd only met me a day before.

But you are correct, it was a game he played and I was being played! He wasn't even beautiful and handsome, like B, and he got me interested just by telling me stuff. Stuff I'd already knew.

Thanks for the wake up call, Ched, I really needed that;-))

June 12, 2007 at 1:24 PM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

he was probably watching your reactions, and those guys know when to compliment and when to not too... they play people. best to act bored with a guy like that. like nothing is bugging you.

he might be a parasite.

June 12, 2007 at 3:17 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

I sure am glad I didn't let him get near my foot!

Act bored is very good advice, but I tend to do that too often. It's like, when in doubt, act bored! Not very nice but in some cases necessary.

June 14, 2007 at 2:18 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)