This is so sad
Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The mother of a friend of mine, Jack, has lungcancer. We don't see eachother often (we live an hour away from eachother) but we go out for dinner/drinks once in a while. I love him, he's so sweet and you get the best, open and honest conversations with him. I just called him for the first time and I can hear the hurt and pain in his voice. The doctor says there's not much they can do about the cancer but they're going to get a second opinion in France. It makes me wanna stop smoking and take more time to appreciate what I have.

Labels: ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)