This is getting old
Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I like lots of things. I like: swimming, riding my bike, eating french fries, watching movies, buying clothes, getting good grades, going out, cuddling, going to bed early, sleeping 'till noon, reading good books, having nice conversations with my friends, drinking beers, getting out of the shower all fresh& clean, going to the hairdresser's, getting a facial (NO you perv, not the x-rated ones), eating sushi, having someone else cook me dinner, getting a call from my dad, unexpected sleepovers at a friend's house, taking a dog for a walk, playing games at the arcade, hanging at the beach, and lots of other good stuff life has to offer.

But I most definitely hate talking about all the serious shit my boyfriend's going through right now until 3 in the morning, only for him to act like nothing's the matter the next day. And to know this night's gonna repeat itself two weeks from now. It has been for the past I-don't-know-how-many months. I feel like a nagging old cow when I keep urging him to do something about it.

Labels: ,






2 Comments:
Blogger Bob Dylan had this to say:

if you're not working on solving the problem, ya gotta get busy-- he has time to complain then he has time to work on a solution, or at least review his options.

May 2, 2007 at 1:20 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

I think we're making some progress in this area as of today. I'm already so relieved he's not sticking his head in the sand anymore. You're so right, we gotta get busy!

May 2, 2007 at 3:27 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)