Party on Wayne!
Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I had such a great weekend! We had a national holiday yesterday and the night before so it was definitely funfilled! My girl Marianne's boyfriend has a really nice boat so we drove down to our capital and navigated through the city the whole day through. The city was full of people on boats getting shitfaced drunk and partying their asses off. So we drank beers, cracked jokes and had a very good time. B didn't want to go at first 'cause he didn't really like M. and her bf but I convinced him that he doesn't even know them and should give them a chance. In the end he did come along and the four of us had a great time. They are a bit out of the ordinary, he is almost 40 and has lots and lots of money and she is this really preppy, young, bouncy, blonde (but also very smart) girl. Other people, including friends of ours, tend to judge them. No one of our friends really likes her bf, they think he's arrogant and irritating. I don't know but I like him, we diss eachother all the time. Plus, he's a redhead you know? They're special;-))

I have to work on my thesis but it's such nice weather and I'm doing a bunch of things right now, none of which are school related. I suck.

Labels: ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)