Over the borderline
Thursday, May 17, 2007

Got an unexpected IM yesterday telling me Chloe, a girlfriend of mine who lives in Spain, is in the country and that I should come over for drinks. She moved to Spain about four years ago shortly after being diagnosed with borderline. It's really weird because I really like her, but I hate the fact that she can be really sweet but also really bitchy& mean. More than anyone I hang out with. I do know that people with borderline can be extreme so I totally understand but it's certainly not a quality I look for in a friend. Everytime she's in the country I go see her and just try to be a good friend. That's why yesterday I turned off my TV, rolled into some jeans and went to the bar they were hanging out. We did a little bit of barhopping after that and it was nice but I always have mixed feelings with this girl although I try not to let it show. I do love her but it's just tiring sometimes to not be able to tell someone she's a jerk because she has this disease. With all my other friends I wouldn't be so damn mild.

(My God I really do love this blog. Just being able to vent and not censure myself is just wonderful! And to think that all this bliss is for free. My blog don't cost a thing - Djeez, how I hate JLo's songs;-))

Labels:






4 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

I hear ya on this one. I like to go out with Friend F, but she likes to drink, and can become a mean drunk if some stranger glances at her...the wrong way...

May 17, 2007 at 11:18 AM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

here is a link for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RxcNO_JNTQ

May 20, 2007 at 12:54 PM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

check out my lovely links section--click on


Love Minus Zero No Limit

--this I think you will like.

May 20, 2007 at 12:55 PM 


Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Man, that would be hard. But it looks like you always take the high road...a good quality in a person!!!

May 21, 2007 at 6:07 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)