Not the mama
Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I've been checking out this site for the past few weeks, after a blogger named Toryssa mentioned it in one of her blogs. I always click the links on other sites I like, I figure if that someone made the effort of linking it's probably worth checking out.
Maybe it's because I want to have kids some day, or maybe it's because I'm always interested in taking a peek inside someone elses brain/heart but I check the True Mom Confessions-site on a daily basis. And boy, it depresses the shit outta me sometimes! There are far more negative confessions than positive ones, I think. But I don't know for sure, I don't count them or anything;-)

Well, since I'm not a mom myself and I confess more than enough about my own mom in this place I couldn't really think of a confession myself. But I just had to place one! This was the best I could think of.

Labels:






3 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

You would probably like this site better!!!

May 8, 2007 at 7:19 AM 


Anonymous Toryssa had this to say:

It's depressing, isn't it! Above and beyond the whole MOTHERHOOD aspect of it, so many people are so unhappy with their lives. It doesn't make me feel better that I am, just sad that people are so miserable.

Then, as a mother, I worry that the kids of these people are my kid's peers. Yikes!

May 9, 2007 at 11:46 AM 


Blogger Life's Just Beachy had this to say:

Being a Mother is awesome. Parenting is hard - I've not seen that site before, but seems to me that discontent breeds discontent.

May 12, 2007 at 5:05 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)