My big carnivorous teeth
Saturday, May 5, 2007

I've been eating off the barbeque for two days in a row. My body's craving for vegetables right now! B's best friend Arvink's parents are away for a month so we took the liberty of using their backyard as our kitchen. There were lots of guys joking around and I'm getting to know Conrad's new girl a bit more. It's less weird to have her around and I don't compare her to Sandy anymore. I'm glad to see I can actually be mature about something! Anything!

B and I have a little bit of an issue, once again. He has been a bit out of it lately and one step in the right direction is to stop smoking pot, at least for a while until he's figured out a thing or two. Well, it was his plan to make thursday the last hay-smokin' day. It was the first barbeque this year and all his friends would be there so it was a good occassion to quit it. He even told a few of his friends that this would be the last day for him. Well, it turned out we had more food than we could eat so we decided to throw another barbeque on friday. And what did he do? He smoked a reefer!!! I didn't pick a fight but I definitely made sure he knew how lame I thought he was. I have to keep in mind with this stuff that it's his life and his decisions. Not mine. But I just love him so much and I want him to be well.

Labels: , ,






2 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

peer pressure...did he say it was peer pressure?

May 5, 2007 at 2:24 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

He did! But that's total bullshit, that doesn't count when you're 32 years old. We're not in highschool anymore!

May 6, 2007 at 4:05 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)