It's me, Catlin Green
Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I can be jealous of people sometimes and I hate that about myself. It is so not nice. And you know, at times I can be difficult/bitchy/bossy/irritating and I can handle that. But being jealous is just no way to go for me. It feels so wrong. I found some good advice, given by the man himself; John Frusciante. In an interview he once said that when he's mad at someone he sits down and wishes that someone the best wishes in the world. And when he's done with wishing the anger is gone. Or at least decreased. Well, tonight after I say my prayers I'll do a round of well wishing. Fighting bad with good. It could work, you know.

Labels:






3 Comments:
Anonymous jenn had this to say:

Hmmm, I'll have to remember that.

May 22, 2007 at 6:23 PM 


Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Sounds like good advice to me...did it work for you?

May 23, 2007 at 12:10 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Yeah it works for me, especially when I do it before I go to sleep. I rest better this way.

May 30, 2007 at 2:24 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)