I'm lovin' it!
Wednesday, May 2, 2007


I finally got to see the Turtles! When it ended I was genuinely bummed that it didn't go on for another hour. The fighting scenes are ass kickin' good, the graphics are unbelievable and the Turtles have certainly not lost any of their coolness over the years.
My only other point of criticism is that there wasn't a lot of humor in it, if I recall correctly there was much more humor in the series. And the theme song was gone, that was a shame. I love that song!
My friend Martin fell asleep during the movie so the opinions are scattered;-) I say go see!

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)