I know I'm not the only one!
Sunday, May 6, 2007
- When I have to cook and my hair is washed the same morning I cook with my bathing-cap on. I hate smelly hair. I hate anything smelly.
- I try to avoid touching money at all times. I hold my wallet open whenever possible so the cashier can put the change in herself. Or I let B handle all the money. Money literally grosses me out! I even know where I got it from: when I was little my Dad used to make me give and take all the money when we went grocery shopping. I didn't fall from the tree, I am still hanging in the tree!
- I wash my clothes much too often, which is probably why I have to pay 220,- euros this year, on top of my normal gas/electricity bill. I got that bill last friday :-( I wonder if my laundry habits'll change once I have the three children I want so much.
- Whenever I'm smoking a reefer with friends, I always burn the tip before taking a hit. I'm afraid to get a cold sore or something. I've never had a cold sore and I'm not shopping around for one either. All my smokin' pals know this and they hand me the lighter when they pass me the ganja.
- Sometimes I wonder what'll happen if I wasn't such a maniac. Would I be less or more often ill? I'd probably be the same only more relaxed... But I can't break these habits!
Labels: The mirror
• Posted by: Catlin
• Posted At: 10:51 AM
tim had this to say:
bullet number 4.
i ... no words.
- May 6, 2007 at 1:20 PM
Catlin had this to say:
It's me, you know?!
- May 6, 2007 at 3:17 PM
One Talent had this to say:
It's hard to say, Cat. I know someone who is a clean freak like that and she is the one who goes in and out of the ER most, b/c her clean freak habits reducesd her resistant to germs. Something like that.
- May 6, 2007 at 10:29 PM
d. chedwick bryant had this to say:
I launder my clothes too often and take 2 baths every day, but I love touching money, heh--let's face it the cell phone is much dirtier, and everyone has something.
- May 7, 2007 at 6:25 PM
soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:
I would suggest just carrying around some of the anti bacterial stuff you big ole weirdo! :)
- May 8, 2007 at 7:21 AM
Catlin had this to say:
I hope I won't turn into her!
But you clean your cell phone once in a while. I never clean money and I guess the money-ppl clean it but not often enough 'cause it stinks.
I did for a while! But it felt dirty when I didn't have any water around so you "clean" your hands with the stuff and then you let the dead bacteria dry on your hands. That grosses me out even more!
- May 8, 2007 at 3:21 PM
Back To the Main Page