I know I'm not the only one!
Sunday, May 6, 2007

  1. When I have to cook and my hair is washed the same morning I cook with my bathing-cap on. I hate smelly hair. I hate anything smelly.

  2. I try to avoid touching money at all times. I hold my wallet open whenever possible so the cashier can put the change in herself. Or I let B handle all the money. Money literally grosses me out! I even know where I got it from: when I was little my Dad used to make me give and take all the money when we went grocery shopping. I didn't fall from the tree, I am still hanging in the tree!

  3. I wash my clothes much too often, which is probably why I have to pay 220,- euros this year, on top of my normal gas/electricity bill. I got that bill last friday :-( I wonder if my laundry habits'll change once I have the three children I want so much.

  4. Whenever I'm smoking a reefer with friends, I always burn the tip before taking a hit. I'm afraid to get a cold sore or something. I've never had a cold sore and I'm not shopping around for one either. All my smokin' pals know this and they hand me the lighter when they pass me the ganja.

  5. Sometimes I wonder what'll happen if I wasn't such a maniac. Would I be less or more often ill? I'd probably be the same only more relaxed... But I can't break these habits!

Labels:






6 Comments:
Anonymous tim had this to say:

bullet number 4.
i ... no words.

May 6, 2007 at 1:20 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

It's me, you know?!

May 6, 2007 at 3:17 PM 


Blogger One Talent had this to say:

It's hard to say, Cat. I know someone who is a clean freak like that and she is the one who goes in and out of the ER most, b/c her clean freak habits reducesd her resistant to germs. Something like that.

May 6, 2007 at 10:29 PM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

I launder my clothes too often and take 2 baths every day, but I love touching money, heh--let's face it the cell phone is much dirtier, and everyone has something.

May 7, 2007 at 6:25 PM 


Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

I would suggest just carrying around some of the anti bacterial stuff you big ole weirdo! :)

May 8, 2007 at 7:21 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

I hope I won't turn into her!

But you clean your cell phone once in a while. I never clean money and I guess the money-ppl clean it but not often enough 'cause it stinks.

I did for a while! But it felt dirty when I didn't have any water around so you "clean" your hands with the stuff and then you let the dead bacteria dry on your hands. That grosses me out even more!

May 8, 2007 at 3:21 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)