Don't go smacking your bitch up on my block!
Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I just got back from school, 'cause I had to check in with obi-wan aka the dr. who's helping me with my thesis. He's very cool, nice and smart and for some reason I find that a bit sexy. Even though he is like, 55 and has a glass eye. I'm such a perv, but I can't help myself;-)
Well, it turns out I'm not that perverted when my very sweet but feisty neighbour told me she has a quarrel with her neighbour who runs a BROTHEL from her own home where she also deals cocaine on the side. What the fuck?! I always suspected something, because there are big ass cars every night and in the morning they're gone. There's always a different car and they are very conspicuous. It may seem hypocrite (once again) but I don't like having dealers on my block. I live in a pleasant little street with lots of grass and trees, kids run around and people greet their neighbours. Maybe that's normal where you're at, but in this country there are lots of streets where people don't say hi. This brothel-story gives me the creeps, for real.

I'm gonna write a complaint letter to the housing-people. Get that ho outta here!

Labels: ,






5 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Just make sure that letter is anonymous, so they don't come hunting you down!

HA and "Smack My Bitch Up" came on my radio in the car the other day and made me chuckle!

May 15, 2007 at 8:05 AM 


Blogger One Talent had this to say:

You're not alone, Catlin! I had a MAJOR crush on a geriatric professor when I was in college too!

May 15, 2007 at 8:36 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

You've got a . there, Misty. For other reasons too I'm reluctant to put my name under that letter but I can certainly write an anonymous one.

Drs & profs... they're just so smart and they take all your insecurities away. The best ingredients to a perfect man ;-)

May 16, 2007 at 2:18 AM 


Blogger Eddie had this to say:

I used to live in a tree by this apt window and the lady inside ran a one-woman brothel--it sure made me want to poke my eyes out--I had to move to another tree! You think a person would CLOSE the curtains-but noooo

May 16, 2007 at 11:58 AM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

eddie posted you on his blog.you're officially a wilbury.

May 17, 2007 at 3:23 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)