buy-sick
Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm such an idiot. I (don't really) need (but want) T-shirts, a pair of jeans, a new summer coat and a pair of nice strappy white shoes to go under all those summery skirts I have. And what do I do? I order yet another bikini! And I already have the bathing suit version of it, so it makes no sense whatsoever...





If there's something (anything!) wrong with it I'll send it back faster than the speed of an formula one automobile. That's a promise.

I did went aqua-jogging & swimming for the first time yesterday, which was nice. I've had ballet classes for a long time when I was younger but I stopped when puberty hit me. Then I took classes again two years ago but I stopped again because I kept missing classes due to my busy school&work schedule at the time and then still had to pay for them. And ballet's pretty damn expensive. So now I'm working out in my living room everyday, lifting weights and stuff and I wanna go swimming once a week. It's really weird because an hour of ballet was a lot heavier on me than an hour of swimming. I'd thought swimming would be a lot better, tougher form of exercise than ballet but it isn't. The body works in mysterious ways;-)

Labels: ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)