Bokito, the ass kicking gorilla
Sunday, May 20, 2007



An accident happened at a zoo nearby. Bokito, a 300 pound gorilla, leapt off his island to ran amok at the zoo's the restaurant, injuring a few people along the way. One woman was particularly hurt. He took her by her arm, dragged her with him and bit her. The woman seemed to be a regular at the zoo and she was said to be acquainted to the ape. In any case, nothing bad happened to the gorilla. I was very glad because if there's anyone to blame, it's us. We put him there. B and I we went to the zoo today and we had a nice time. I don't think I'm gonna be going to the zoo anytime soon. I think it's great for kids because they get the chance to meet them so they can be more conscious of the animals that live with us on this planet. And maybe have more respect for them. But for me it's just too sad seeing all those big guys being trapped in such a small place.

Labels: ,






3 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Man, that is crazy. I am glad that they did not do anything to the Gorilla, he was just being a Gorilla!

May 21, 2007 at 6:02 AM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

it's weird what we do to animals. I'm a cat and I am wearing UGG boots right now--it is humiliating because Uggs are SO OVER!

May 22, 2007 at 6:43 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

I totally agree with you, I'm so glad too!

Dude, tell your keeper those Uggs got to GO!

May 22, 2007 at 2:48 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)