Already?!
Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A few weekends ago I went to a big family barbeque with all B's aunts, uncles, nephews, nieces, the whole fuckin' lot. B's Dad emailed us some pics from that evening: I look like someone on heroine lookin' freakishly catatonic. It looks like I'm literally bored to death. I really thought I was doing ok for myself that evening. Guess again, dear! And you know what B said before we went to that bbq: "Well, after this we will be free for a whole year". What kind of an idiot am I to actually feel relieved when he said that. His niece is turning 16 half June and I'm already thinking of excuses. I know it's egocentric and egoistic but I hate these family gatherings and I really do not wanna go. Especially since the last one's so fresh in my memory.

Labels: , ,






2 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

how about a family gathering where your mother in law buys you a heinous peach colored poly pantsuit that is for old ladies and too big and insists you wear it for all the pix?

I was a frump-zombie.

May 24, 2007 at 2:53 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Haha! I wish I could have seen that!

May 28, 2007 at 4:27 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)