What law was that again??
Saturday, April 21, 2007

Downers: My computer broke down right when I had to write thousands and thousands of words for some papers and exams. I don't have a job anymore and it is my own doing. I didn't like the job and I had sooo much schoolwork to do so it was better to quit. My bike refused to move an inch a few weeks ago, something with the derailleur or whatever the hell they call it. I left it at my girlfriend's Crissy's place three weeks ago and it's still there. I totally depend on my bike for mobilization. I borrowed my bf's bike and that fucker died on me too! So I'm walking and taking public transportation:-((


Uppers: I passed my exam! I'm still in the running for graduating in the springtime of 2007. Yay! Some friend of my mom fixed my computer and it's up and running like I've never seen before;-) All my files are intact! I used computers from other people to do my schoolwork and it worked out fine. Although I don't have job anymore I did save some money and managed to buy myself a few presents. It'll be the last ones untill I get another job, but there's nothing I'm more ok with at the moment. Last but certainly not least important: the weather's nice out here;-))

Labels:






5 Comments:
Anonymous tim had this to say:

I added your blog to my blogroll

April 21, 2007 at 3:18 PM 


Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Thank god you got the computer fixed and still have all the files!!!

April 22, 2007 at 6:57 PM 


Blogger One Talent had this to say:

It is *so* important to remember the "uppers" when you are having a down day, good for you!

April 23, 2007 at 8:14 AM 


Blogger Eddie had this to say:

you passed, I'm glad.

hi

April 24, 2007 at 8:04 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Hey you guys, thanks for all the support! Really appreciate that.

April 24, 2007 at 11:44 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)