Stop lagging!
Thursday, April 12, 2007


There's been a bit of drama over here about this little fella, Knut. He's been rejected by his birthmamabear so he was put in this plastic box and reared by some zoo-animalworkers. When he grows up his job'll be impregnating lady-polarbears. Yep, using the plural form. Some people think it would be better to let Knut die and let nature take it's course. But I think that the way we live with animals in zoos and houses is already not natural so why draw the line at Knut all of a sudden? I love Knut!!


Instead of blogging about cute bears I actually have important stuff to do. I have to work at a take-home exam about this book:



I have to say it's the most complicated book I've ever read for school. So if anyone has read it and has a nice tip, or insight, feel free to drop a line! I should be so lucky, lucky, lucky;-) Gotta jet!

pics: www.rbb-online.de/knut & http://sociology.missouri.edu

Labels: ,






2 Comments:
Blogger Eddie had this to say:

I like your blog very much indeed.

April 12, 2007 at 10:33 AM 


Anonymous Jenn had this to say:

I hope Knut lives a long and healthy life.

And enjoys lots of sex.

April 15, 2007 at 7:15 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)