Out with the old in with the new
Tuesday, April 24, 2007



B, two of his best friends (+ new girlfriend!) and I went to a Cinematic Orchestra concert this weekend. These guys make beautiful music although it's the kind of music you listen to at home rather than to rock out at a concert. B is a big fan of them so it was great to see him all happy and dancing. Before the concert we went out to dinner and I ate a salad which was the first time I ate a salad for dinner somewhere and it's also the last time. I was still hungry after that! When the concert was over we headed straight to MacDonald's;-)

Anyways, Conrad has a new girlfriend. I am good friends with his ex, Sandy and it's a bit weird to be hanging out with this new chick all of a sudden. She's really sweet and all but it feels a bit like I have to put my loyalty aside and play nice. It's like all that time when B and I hung out with Conrad and Sandy is miles and miles away like a distant memory or something. I'm just supposed to forget about it and move on. Yep, that's what we'll do but frankly, I don't like it very much. I'm sooooo having drinks with Sandy this weekend... I miss her even more now!

pic: www.triphop.net

Labels: ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)