Only God (and my professor) can judge me now
Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I handed in my take home exam I took about the book I voted most difficult to read for school. The most complicated book I tried to read for pleasure was a book from Nietsche when I was 13. Yep, I was a very ambitious little girl. I only read the first chapter back then because it totally made my brain spin. I thought maybe he was a bit insane;-) I should try to read it again, just for fun. Or, maybe not because the books I read for school are stretching my brain enough already. Maybe that's why I'm reading Chronicles of Narnia and other kid's stuff. I go into total relaxmode with shit like that!
Anyways, I'm really tense right now and I don't think old Aslan and those kids'll get me to chill. There's too much at stake here. If I pass this exam I can graduate at the end of June. If I don't then I have to take another course in September and graduate in October. That would really suck ass!!

Labels:






2 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

I hope you did well! Go get some sushi (like you need an excuse to do that).

April 17, 2007 at 11:11 AM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

i love ...relaxmode books ...sometimes. like eating a bag of candy.

April 17, 2007 at 2:31 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)