I must say...
Sunday, April 1, 2007


I'm reading this book for school, and I don't know if y'all have read it but I'm only at chapter 2 and I'm lovin' every letter of it! I really think it's a must read for all women. I've already encountered multiple eye-openers and I'm pretty sure there's gonna be more where that came from. It's so refreshing to read something this good.

So enough of this blogging. I'm gonna take a hot shower and curl up in my bed and read 'till my eyelids go south!

Update
The cover says: "The most insightful book on women, men and the difference between them". So far it's been about how and why men and women handle relationships the way they do. I always saw patterns, like girls who are too clingy and want the relationship to work so badly, even if it destroyed themselves, opposed to men who in the end were commitment-phobic. Freud and Piaget come up frequently amongst other psycho- writers I've never heard of before but are probably top notch psychologists. Two studies are the focal point in this book; one is a research amongst academic students about identity and moral development and the other one's about abortion and the experiences and thoughts of women on the dilemma of choice. I haven't finished it yet but I already know how good it is. A book with this kind of subject can be written by some pop-psychologist mrs. Know-it-all who irritates the hell outta you but on the contrary: this is the good shit.

Labels:






3 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

interesting reviews of this one on Amazon.com

April 2, 2007 at 11:56 PM 


Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

What's it about?

April 3, 2007 at 6:12 AM 


Blogger Bob Dylan had this to say:

This should be required reading.

April 4, 2007 at 7:26 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)