Happy days!
Friday, April 20, 2007

I nailed the exam!!! My hard working weeks paid off! We still have to turn in two papers this monday so I'm not exactly there yet but they're not as strict with papers as they are with exams. This professor's a real ball-buster though, so it ain't over 'till it's over but I am laughing none the less :-D

So on top of this wonderful news the weather's nice, I'm having a happy time with B and it's weekend!!! Life's great! I am so treating myself to a new bathing suit, even though I'm low on cash. I didn't have a drink, went out clubbing, or went shopping these past few weeks because I wanted to focus on school only... so I really deserve this. Yay!

Labels:






6 Comments:
Blogger One Talent had this to say:

Congratulations Cat! What is that you study?

April 20, 2007 at 9:58 AM 


Blogger thebittersea had this to say:

thanks for your comment

April 20, 2007 at 6:21 PM 


Anonymous tim had this to say:

25 and still taking exams?

April 20, 2007 at 7:41 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Thanks! I'm getting my master's in Communication. Someday;-)

No problem. It's such a tragedy.

It's my second study. I might do a third one later in life. You're never too old to learn!

April 21, 2007 at 2:07 AM 


Anonymous tim had this to say:

Fantastic. I finished my master degree in 05. Congratulations on completing your exam by the way and sorry about your computer. Always backup.

April 21, 2007 at 3:15 PM 


Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

YAY!!!

April 22, 2007 at 6:58 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)