Djeez I'm buggin'
Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Aaaaaw! Yesterday when I tried to turn on my computer nothing happened... no ven blowing, no weird startup ticking noises; nothing. Just one blinking little light. I only got that computer a year ago! This really sucks ass! It sucks double ass 'cause I have to turn in three papers next week and give another presentation. So I'm gonna be spending a lot of time at B's house and my surrogate-mother Ann to bogart their computers. Her house is one of my home bases. Gosh I'm so lucky that I can always count on the hospitality of my inner circle:-)

I'm a bit stressy lately and I don't like it. It's so weird, I can have days when everything goes wrong and I still smile like I'm on fucking prozac but these days I feel like crying at the drop of a hat. When B drove me to the trainstation this morning I was so feeling so angry because of the whole computerthing (and sleeping for only 5,5 hours didn't help either;-)) that I cried a bit. And when we had to give presentations today in my Morality class two co-students gave one about kids in broken homes and I got a real dry throat and couldn't really speak. It was a good thing we'd already presented our stuff. Anyways, it's also because these are the last days of this period. If I nail these two classes I'm home free. For one class the credit's are in the bag, so to speak, but the other one..I don't know it's gonna be a close call. I had a one-on-one meeting with my professor this afternoon and that was very encouraging. I'm gonna have to give it all I've got! So my emotions are taking a rollercoaster ride. Just gonna have to deal with it, what else can I do??

Labels: ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)