We don't connect but he sure does provide!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My brother has a small malafide movie-business-thingy going on. So, he hooked me up with the first three seasons of Sex & the City! I'd kept myself pretty busy the past few days, preparing the presentation I had to give this morning. It went very well, despite my professor who dared to say he doubted my knowledge of accountability because of a conversation he had with a fellow-student about me(!?). He gave me humongous props after the presentation and all I could think of was: "you'd better asswipe!"
So, I bought myself a dress & and a sweater today and ordered a pair of must-have fuck-me pumps! And to top it off I'm not going to clean as I'm supposed to but I'm gonna watch disc two of season 2. I looooove indulging after achieving a goal...any goal will do!

www.msnbcmedia.msn.com

Labels: ,






2 Comments:
Anonymous Jenn had this to say:

I have seasons 1 - 5 and love every episode. I miss the show being new though.

Oh and congrats on meeting your goal. Maybe make your self a cosmopolitian?

March 21, 2007 at 6:08 PM 


Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Congrats on the goal and the new fuck-me-pumps!

March 22, 2007 at 11:10 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)