Stinkin' lilies
Wednesday, March 7, 2007

When I got home from school today there was a huge bouquet of lilies (my favourite!) standing in my living room. What a suprise! B got them for me, we never do Valentine's day (it ain't as big here as in the States) so it's supernice to get flowers for no particular reason (just like Forrest Gump). When I looked closer I noticed they were standing in a bucket... the one I use for cleaning the toilet. Gross! Can't believe he's too lazy to look for a decent fuckin' vase! I'm not gonna give him a very hard time about it though; you know men are like puppies, ignore the bad& reward the good. Not that I ever disciplined a puppy but I had a three bunnies, two hamsters and a bunch of parakeets growing up and always wanted a puppy so mix that with a overly active imagination and you're good to go. I'm just gonna mention the toilet bucket matter-of-factly.

I don't know if it's in my head because lilies always tend to spread a very strong odor, but it kind a smells downstairs, man!






1 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

men want us to think they are stupid, or maybe they are. I never can figure it out.

March 7, 2007 at 7:47 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)