Only a few months to go!
Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I've just looked at my exam on the intranet of my uni; it's a take home exam. The due date's friday. I have to work the rest of the week so I'd better cover a lot of test-ground this afternoon and evening so I can finish it tomorrow night. If I think about it, these 4 months will be over in no time so I'll be graduating in two shakes of a lamb's tail. But it seems so far away! The weather's pretty sucky out here, lots of rain and wind so to cheer myself up I ordered a nice summer skirt on the internet. It's simple but very me; guess I'm just a simple mind! Hope that mind of mine'll help me pass this damn test.




I got a text message while I was sleeping this morning, at like 5 am:


"I don't understand them. Your kind is dumb and bi-sexual and
non-understandable. Help, I don't get you guys. xxxChuckie."
Chuck's a male friend of mine, he's 38 or something and he's a bit wacky. But I've known him for so long (he was my boss at a restaurant I worked at when I was in high school) and we just stayed friends ever since. He lost a front tooth a few months ago and hasn't even been to the dentist so there's a huge gaping hole up there. It's just too gross. I texted him back, but now I'm a bit worried I was a bit too harsh. Oh well, he should know me by now;-)

"Leave the crazy chicks alone, go see the DENTIST, act normal and stop sending me ridiculous messages at 5 o'clock in the morning! Then you'll be just fine."

Labels: ,






2 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Nope, I think that your message was great!

March 7, 2007 at 1:42 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Figures;-)

I got a msg back, it said "oke.." Aaargh!! But it's a mate so what can you do?!

March 7, 2007 at 1:48 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)