Energize!!!
Sunday, March 11, 2007



Okay, I FINALLY got to see the movie some crazy chick kept bugging me to see. At first I was a bit in retracting-mode. It was a bit more self-help than I'm used to but when I thought about it, I could do with some help (who doesn't?) and I relaxed a bit more. The Secret was basically about keeping positive and keeping your eye on the prize instead of on the negative shit (correct me if I'm wrong;-). That's pretty hard, 'cause sometimes I/we get blurry-eyed. I saw it with my boyfriend and the running gag right now, when either of us gets a bit un-zen-like, the other one goes "Hey, don't forget about the Secret!" or "Use the Secret, man!". The thing I didn't like about the movie is that I got a bit of a Tell-sell vibe. I don't know if you have it out there but in my country you have Tell-sell-tv at night when all the other shows are over. It's where people sell all kinds of useless, idiotic junk on tv and one way or the other there's always a scam. Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's a scam at all but it was as if the people in the movie were trying too hard to "sell" it. Oh well, that's probably just the negative and cynical-me talking. The open to new ideas and positive -me thinks it's a movie that sends strong positive vibrations and it's sticking with me longer than I'd expected.
www.wildwealthy.com






3 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

I'll have to check this out.

Fred loved your Haiku, by the by...

stay zen,

ched

March 12, 2007 at 2:50 PM 


Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Whatever it is, it is a good message and it had some pretty good people in it. It has been featured on the Ellen show and Oprah here in the states.

Train yourself to use positive thoughts in lieu of negative. And have a clear cut idea of what it is that you want.

March 13, 2007 at 12:37 PM 


Anonymous JustBeachy had this to say:

I haven't seen it, but saw clips about it on Oprah. I think the tell=sell comes because people are seeking :something: and this gets them close to it's an all right world?

March 16, 2007 at 5:19 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)