Eat work buy die
Saturday, March 17, 2007

Well, that about sums it up! Luckily, the dying part is not happening right now. But you know, it rhymes. I've had a full week with lots of schoolwork (present and future), working, shopping and socializing. Today B and I went to shop in our nations capital, I had saved some money from working and I was dead set on buying a kick ass bag. I didn't succeed. Why is it that when I hardly have money for essential stuff like schoolbooks I see tons of stuff I wanna buy and when I finally have money there's jackshit?! Every bag was not what I wanted or the ones I did want didn't fit my budget. It's soO not funny. But we treated ourselves to a nice sushi lunch; comfort food is my middle name, I guess. And I just came home from a very nice Spanish tapas dinner because a good friend of B turned 30 today. It was cool but I'm tired as hell right now and smelling like garlic.

Yesterday I had the best night ever. I went to visit one of my best male friends Otto. We've lived together for 5 years or something, he, his big brother and me used to share a house. It was always great fun and I think of him as family. Of course, we don't see eachother as much as when we lived together but we are in eachother's hearts. So we played poker (I lost) with a bunch of other friends, smoked lots o' reefers and drank beers. B even came around later that evening and at one point I even had stomach cramps from laughing! A hilarious evening! I love the way guys hang out together, don't get me wrong all of my girlfriends are uber-special to me but I don't know... there's just a world of differences. I'm so glad I have both boy- and girlfriends; I wouldn't want to miss out on any of them!

Tomorrow it's time for round nr. two 'cause I'm gonna meet my mom and go shopping with her. I hope I'm lucky this time! My God, how superficial can you be?? Oh well... ;-)

Labels: ,






4 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

Maybe your mom will chip in towards a killer bag.
Good Luck shopping.

March 18, 2007 at 3:05 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Thanks! Better luck next week;-)

March 18, 2007 at 3:50 PM 


Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

You are going to turn into sushi!!!

March 19, 2007 at 1:02 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm laughing!

March 19, 2007 at 1:07 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)